Backlog

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Unplugged Wednesday - Video Game Halloween costumes (Ok, its really cosplay..)

Hello and Welcome.

So this week, I thought we could talk about what everyone is going to be for Halloween.  I was thinking about going as something Video Game related so I started looking for Ideas.

Then I stumbled on this:

 
Wow, that is a pretty amazing costume.  MegaMan helmet, mega buster, THAT LIGHTS UP.   This kid is so awesome.
So I thought, Hey, I could do something like this right?  Just change the scale a bit, and it would work great.  And so I found this:

So it looks like Mega Man is out.  I mean, I don't want to look like this fool.  Maybe I will just carve my Pumpkin to look like Mega Man.
Ok, my list of Ideas right now are:
Those are what I have so far.  Any other Ideas?  Votes?

3 comments:

Nate said...

you'd make a great lara croft, imo

G said...

king of cosmos... then amy could be a prince cousin

Jonathan said...

Deep down I know you want to go as Relm.

Contests