Backlog

Sunday, October 26, 2008

This Week: Fable Week.

Hello and Welcome.

Just wanted to give you a preview of the week to come.  We are dedicating this week to all things Fable.

We will keep the same format as always, but everything will be related to Fable in some way.  It will be fun, so stay tuned.

For now, I will leave you with a few of the hilarious quotes I have heard so far in Fable 2:

"If you ask me, it's a great time to be alive. There's not even that much disease considering we never wash!"

"I heard the Guildmaster had the ability to talk to any hero at any time! Sounds kind of annoying to me."

"There are many conflicting legends as to whether or not the Hero of Oakvale killed the Guildmaster. It's said that the words, 'Your health is low' were carved into his forehead. "

There is a description on a love potion that says "60% of the time, it works everytime"

~K

No comments:

Contests