Backlog

Friday, February 20, 2009

The New Look

Hello and welcome.

Finally some real content on this blog.  I am sure that you have been wondering what we have been up to for the last 2 months! (Admit it, you were curious.)

Well, as you can see, I have been working diligently on making the ascetic of this blog a little more pleasing.

Walk with me, I will give you the tour.

New logo:

Thought I would make an actual logo for the site.  Stylisticly it may not be the most original thing, but it definitely fits with our crude awesomeness.  Can you figure out what all the letters are from? (Don't post it in the comments, I might have a contest! With a prize!)

New Categories:
 As you can see, we now have more links to our different article types.  The original five are still around: DLC, New Release, Unplugged, Retro, and Freeplay.  And we have added a few more: Japan (For japan only, or related info), News (for uh.. News?), and WTF (for anything crazy or random we decide to share!)  Plus, check out those slick Icons I 'made'. Can you figure them all out?

Polls:
 
Useless information gathering!  New one each week.  Don't let the simple nature of these polls decieve you.  There is a darker underlying purpose behind them.

GamerCards:

Our 360 gamer card info.  If you want to add us, just make sure you say it was from NerdNats!

Goozex:

The (referral) link to my Goozex profile.   (More on that later!)  Join up through my link please!

And Twitters from each of us:


Well, that is it for now.  Next post will be about what I have been Playing/Reading these past few months.

~K

No comments:

Contests